July Update in August?

You are a clown if you suggest a ‘summer’ patch can be launched in September.

New World did not release during the summer.

1 Like

Nope they just drop it

Wow, I didn’t know July only had 26 days!

Its on the googles so it has to be true.

2 Likes

It’s a “Summer Update” not a “July Update”.

The last day of Summer is sometime in September.

1 Like

[Downtime] Summer PTR - Update #6 - Public Test Realm - New World Forums

RIP JULY

I dont necessarily think that means we wont get the update in July, only that they had some last minute fixes to add to the build before it goes live. I dont see anything in the PTR notes that are major or would require weeks of testing.

But even if the patch gets pushed to next week… close enough, stuff happens.

:beers:

1 Like

And its still SUMMER!!

1 Like

Then they would still be well within the bounds of the summer update

1 Like

Doesn’t exist

2 Likes
  • Faction Control Points no longer lock prior to a War or Invasion.

I must be dreaming :dizzy_face:, cause this is good news. Wonder if they will add more to this cause that alone is pretty major.

2 Likes

why push a PTR update then at all? its because it will still need another week before launching on live.

Maybe… maybe not… if so what does it matter?

where u saw “July Update” xD

doesnt besides letting everyone know just wait til next week is all so they arent all anxious today!

Yeah, good luck with that… :rofl:

People do what people do…

Everyone is saying not July, but it’s the July ptr and the summer event is in the July ptr. Based on that and the fact that a ptr usually releases in the same month, I’d say it’s safe to assume we will get it in July. If this is incorrect it would be nice if someone at Amazon could clarify.

it is summer ptr :wink:

1 Like

Let them fix all the stuff and get things polished. Better August than July if they need some time to finalize the changes.

At this time we have not released the date when the Summer Medleyfaire will be live but keep an eye out on our Official News category and our social sites

1 Like