June PTR ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

PTR & Patch notes please. I need

1 Like

We are playing now in a ptr xd xd

NEW PTR??? REALLY?!!

1 Like

No are a joke, the game are a ptr xd xd xd

Haha I feel this image perfectly describes my hype for the PTR notes. I feel CMs are giving more hints and the Dev Blog recently said soon as well. Which soon could mean anything haha, but I will get hyped! WOO?!

1 Like

I’m so hyped for the crafting and perk changes. I NEED DIS @Luxandra PLEASE WHEN. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Give us the juicy details. Not these nothing patches of the last 2 weeks.

Imagine, all the perk changes. Removal of orbs and those details. Like what is happening to chisles? Arena orbs? Is the faction shop getting new things to compensate? Perhaps arena orbs if those staying? Crafting algorithm changes? Removing gathering luck from created gear finally? Mortal perks finally worth it? Accuracy perk have meaning?! This summer event! Deets! Rewards? The new expedition?! Ahhhhhh!

So much need. We in potential PTR release territory.

2 Likes

Lol so many questions and answers. I can’t wait :laughing:

I have banks upon banks of legendary items of little or no value currently. Very curious to see how the perk changes might turn my bank into a gold mine.

1 Like

100% Same and my storages are kinda getting quite full so I need to know what to prioritise and what to scrap. Does it only apply to legendaries, what about purples that are 590+ what about. All of the named drops at 590? Will I need to upgrade them to 600?

Don’t get me started with the amount of questions I have. JUST RELEASE THE PTR PATCH NOTES

1 Like

@Luxendra are we getting a ptr this month?

New ptr info ! Expertise system is gone !!!

Got me excited for a moment with the first part of that, then read the second part and knew it was not real :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With 150 perks getting updated, I really hope they release the PTR patch soon. This is a big update and we’ll need some time to review/help AGS with everything.

1 Like

Arena Orbs!!??!?! O_O The Arenas alone were the PvE aspect that hooked me in for NW since Spriggan is such an awesome fight. Hope to see more of them in the future one day (so long as the mob bosses are truly unique like Sprigg and actually animated unlike Siren xD)

Dude now think of this. I forget who posted this idea and could have been you (its linked somewhere in my list) but imagine… a massive arena/coliseum. Where you go and fight mutated arena fights. Pulls from 20? 50? different bosses that you can fight and randomizes which ones you can fight that week. Then applies all of the mutation mechanics to it to spice it up. Mmmmm! What an idea. I think @Kay commented positively on it saying that we kinda already have the framework in place and could happen in the distant future.

Edit: We kinda have a Dark Souls vibe in this game in terms of underlying mechanics. Would be cool to have that level of difficulty fights and all that.

1 Like

Soon :tm:
VERY Soon :tm:

in fact… it’s almost here.
https://forums.newworld.com/t/ptr-welcome-and-thank-you-summer-medleyfaire-2022-ptr/734220
https://forums.newworld.com/t/ptr-summer-ptr-release-notes/737750

:vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

KAY WE LOVE YOU!!! (othe word so I am allowed to post this because all caps)

EVERYONE DO THE RITUAL NOW!!!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

1 Like

@IDarkStar @Walruss @jdsfhlkjashdfasldjkhf

2 Likes