June PTR ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

New ptr info ! Expertise system is gone !!!

Got me excited for a moment with the first part of that, then read the second part and knew it was not real :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With 150 perks getting updated, I really hope they release the PTR patch soon. This is a big update and we’ll need some time to review/help AGS with everything.

1 Like

Arena Orbs!!??!?! O_O The Arenas alone were the PvE aspect that hooked me in for NW since Spriggan is such an awesome fight. Hope to see more of them in the future one day (so long as the mob bosses are truly unique like Sprigg and actually animated unlike Siren xD)

Dude now think of this. I forget who posted this idea and could have been you (its linked somewhere in my list) but imagine… a massive arena/coliseum. Where you go and fight mutated arena fights. Pulls from 20? 50? different bosses that you can fight and randomizes which ones you can fight that week. Then applies all of the mutation mechanics to it to spice it up. Mmmmm! What an idea. I think @Kay commented positively on it saying that we kinda already have the framework in place and could happen in the distant future.

Edit: We kinda have a Dark Souls vibe in this game in terms of underlying mechanics. Would be cool to have that level of difficulty fights and all that.

1 Like

Soon :tm:
VERY Soon :tm:

in fact… it’s almost here.
https://forums.newworld.com/t/ptr-welcome-and-thank-you-summer-medleyfaire-2022-ptr/734220
https://forums.newworld.com/t/ptr-summer-ptr-release-notes/737750

:vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

KAY WE LOVE YOU!!! (othe word so I am allowed to post this because all caps)

EVERYONE DO THE RITUAL NOW!!!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ summon patch notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

1 Like

@IDarkStar @Walruss @jdsfhlkjashdfasldjkhf

2 Likes

Smh spoiling my secrets.

8 Likes

Kay is teasing us :frowning:

Would be a shame if SOMEONE will spoil something to my PM, right? RIGHT?!

OMG Kay don’t play with our emotions like this :rofl: :joy: those links don’t work yet OMG OMG It’s happening!

1 Like

Hey, those links only exist for me when something is VERY SOON, so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so HOW soon we talking like SOON SOON or “soon” soon

1 Like

like… Super Soon :tm:

3 Likes

il trust you on that dont make me regret it cause im actually super hype

no ragrets. not even one letter.

7 Likes