Juniper Berry Hearty Meal Bug

When crafting Hearty Meals, using the Juniper Berry results in the craft downgrading to Light Meals. Wasted materials to make tier-3 food.

• What is your character name in New World: Darchitrex
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ys
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: See above.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Wasted hundred of materials.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue you experienced: Tried crafting another batch of Hearty meals using Juniper Berries. All downgraded to Light Meal.
2 Likes

Got the same issue yesterday.

And until they change it so that it doesn’t mirror blueberries in actual function - note the identical icons for both - I expect it to continue. :slight_smile:

Yeah

VS

Although they are similar in appearance, they aren’t exact. I’m sure an icon was planned, but somehow not implemented correctly…

2 Likes

Bump, I found this one as well. It is so WRONG on so many levels because I just wasted a lot of expensive materials for this bug. Notice no follow-up or acknowledgment that this is a bug. It is if they stopped developing for this game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.