Just as soon as you think something positive happens (Portals fixed) then they ruin it again (Portal Cache Disabled)

Honestly, I’m starting to understand why so many people are getting so “bored” so fast… I mean yeah some of us got to 60 sooner than others, but I just started playing this game at launch, I didn’t burn my self out during beta and I’m not burnt out now… It just seems like there is NOTHING at all to do, I can’t even work on progressing my character because as soon as I do AMAZON decides to go and disable what I’m working on … I got the cache from the majors and there was no more loot in them than the other majors , the only difference is they had higher gear score on the items…

I literally only wanted to do portals for the materials that drop to make keys for the dungeons and that literally got disabled…

God… I want to enjoy the game and have fun but it just feels so unrewarding and more of a drag than anything…

AGS is losing me bit by bit day by day…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.