Just started playing & I'm getting frequent jerky gameplay despite having more than adequate hardware & internet connection

Any tips or secret settings I’m missing? I can play other games such as Elden Ring, Death Stranding etc etc etc without any problems.

welcome to new world most the dev team has been swapped out. leader of dev team quit, who had never worked on a game before to spend more time with his family and only one of the orginal devs had mmorpg experience they worked on games just not this type oh and it fully swapped from pvp to pve right before launch its been a bumpy road but its starting to get there after you walk threw a gillion time gates to get your gear score up you will see.

p.s its not your sytem its the game mate

Thanks for the reply. It’s amazing how a company as massive as Amazon can screw up a game launch.

I can handle grinding and time gates but jerky graphics is just too much. Lol

Hello @Jschultz1496,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry about the issue you’re mentioning, clearly this is not the experience we are looking for our players to have.

Here are some steps you can try to improve your experience:

If that doesn’t work I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need further assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

What kind of problem do you have ? And what of specs ?

I dont even know what youre talking about honestly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.