Keep Losing My Achievements & Titles

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Thea Drake
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I log into the game my achievements & titles are blank
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I don’t know because when it happens I have to log out of the game & out of steam
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I don’t know because when it happens I have to log out of the game & out of steam
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I already logged out of the game & steam so unable to
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I don’t know

I am still having the issue after logging out of the game & steam - seriously I am getting so fed up of spending 20 mins just logging in & out to MAYBE fix it.

I’m experiencing this too sometimes.

I have so far found that logging out of steam after playing & logging in just prior to playing seems to work but daym(!) it’s a bit of a pain!

This was supposedly fixed. But it is not. I never know if I’m going to see my title and achievements. It seems so random. I’ve rebooted, verified files on Steam… Logged out of steam… Nothing just makes it work.

I’ve been occasionally experiencing the same thing with titles and achievements.

i have seen this a lot as well - and sometimes it just fixes itself… no close of the client, just poof titles are back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.