Kephri event bugged

• What is your character name in New World: MichaelGaribaldi
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Kepri event spawned with no notice and no indication of running event
  • Is this a bug? Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Died very quickly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Rez
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Attached
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Do not intend to
  • When did this happen? 5:50AM EST 1/24/23

thats how it works right ?

Not exactly…If the event is ready to spawn, you will get the event information in the upper right hand corner of the screen (please note there is no notification in the above photo). It will instruct you to “Enter the solarium”. At that point, even if you enter the solarium, the event will not trigger unless you walk down the steps of the upper floor and touch the solarium floor. When I entered the solarium, there was no indication that the event was ready to trigger. As a walked around the upper floor area, at no time did I touch the solarium floor. The event just “spawned”. As you can see from the photo, Kephri and the archers are active but there is no indication in the upper right hand corner of the screen that the event is even taking place. Just another unintended feature…from Protostar!

you are saying that but
1 time it started while i was looting the chests inside
what happaned was some lights started to appear first, then a brief msg about kepri
then it spawned

then they took me hostage in there i couldnt get out… so i died too

Thanks for the report! We’ve passed this information to our dev team for investigation.