Character Name: TanzeeFarrell
Server Name: Cenculiana
This is a Bug
I had completed my dungeon run and pressed “E” to exit the dungeon at Amarine. Instead of exiting I got a window stating I had beeb AFK too long. Instead of being dumped to the main screen, the game locked up and took several minutes to close the game.
Upon logging back in I was at the entrance of the dungeon.
The other problem I have is a Rare fire staff. It is a level 24 item with a gem slot and I have a number of gems from Tier 1 to 3. When clicking the item to add a gem, the option is grayed out.
A company member also gave me a level 32 staff that has a gem slot and I, again, cannot install a gem. My character is currently level 27 and I know I can’t equip the level 32 item.
****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: