Kicked for "AFK" when leaving Outpost Rush, folllowed by null pointer error

• What is your character name in New World: Old Man Rico
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ishtakar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was kicked for AFK leaving Outpost Rush
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The game shut down with an error after I was kicked
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: By restarting the game
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

2 Likes

Same happened for me today (exactly the same error messages) after leaving Armine Expedition. A bit frustrating because I had to wait a long queue because of this.

Do not look at the results but just skip them asap. It happened 2 times yesterday for me and not today when I did that trick.

Happened to me three times alrdy, today esp sux as que is 1200… i always skip results so its not a fix. probably happens when OR lasts longer than 25 min and game still detects you as inactive in a world during this time…

Ok well it happened to me 3 times yesterday in like 10 runs and today in 15 runs it did not happen cause I skipped the results.

I always look at the results, but it has only happened once. I don’t think they are related.

Worth noting, perhaps, is this in the background of my screenshot:

I don’t use an Ice Gauntlet. In the BG I had Life Staff and War Hammer equipped.

Confirmed, sam happened to me yesterday, twice

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.