Known Issues Communication

There are a lot of issues yet to be worked out in the game. Community wants to know that they are known and to have updates of progress or lack of progress. Ideas for how to communicate from New World Development Side:

1. Known Issues with each patch
  2. Known Issues page on the website

Things to contain in known issues:

1. Brief description
  2. Date Identified
  3. Timeline towards resolution
3 Likes

Are you stupid?

1 Like

He submitted a valid feedback he didn’t ask for your weird idea that players want to be held in the dark which is absurd.

1 Like

Ignoring the previous commenters because no need for such heavy debating…
I agree with OP, transparency is important, and it is good to see and hear that we have been heard somehow rather than feeling like a voice in the wind.

Regarding the previous debate though, I think that either side creates noise whether it happens or not, if you do it, sure you’ll have people who know about it hanging on and waiting for the fix, annoyed every update until it happens, but on the opposite side of the argument, you’ll also have a lot of people continuing to report and get annoyed that nobody is responding to their reports, neither side is wrong, both sides are right.

1 Like

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: TrySenpai
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ophir EU Central
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I bought the game before yesterday and in 120 minutes of play the only thing I have been able to do is see how I am the 1st in the login queue
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:I can’t come in to play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    try to enter any server of the game, the only thing I can is see the video of the beginning and create the character

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.