Lag Detected - Cannot Move

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Gloat
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duguang
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lag Detected message appeared after porting back to inn in Everfall. Can’t move even after relogging, restarting, verifying files through steam. I can add friends to my group but they can’t see me in the town. I went through support and they told me to disable IP6 and restart. I have 50 hrs logged in the game, and I had zero issues prior. I also want to mention that I created a character on another server and there were no issues. I could play the game fine.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I literally cannot play. Every time I try to port back to town I get a long loading screen, the issue persists. Unstuck does not help either. If I try to port anywhere else, it fails.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Port to inn in Everfall

Come to this thread, and put in your information into the google form linked at the top of the thread to be added to the list of people having the same issue.

Follow the thread for updates from CS and Devs (hopefully)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.