- What is your character name in New World: Leesha O’Murphy
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lag Detected message popped up in Windsward zone. I’m out in the wilderness and I cannot move my character. I was previously able to use the message functionality when stuck where company mates and global chat indicated there’s potentially a wider problem in the WW area that’s ‘trapping’ players.
I’ve had two ‘time outs’ where I’m getting the unexpectedly lost connection with server message, but I am having no personal internet/connectivity problems. These have disconnected me and immediately reconnected to the server only to become stuck again. I have also restarted the game twice - opening the game and logging in takes the regular time but I become immediately stuck when I try to take a step.
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to move, unstuck, teleport to a different zone. However, I can see chat which appears to be slightly slow, but I can interact with people so can see that they are getting my messages. I managed one unstuck about 15 mins ago that removed the Lag Detected message for a short period but then it reappeared and I got stuck again.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet!
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: