Lag Detected - Character Stuck [Hades]

• What is your character name in New World: Leesha O’Murphy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lag Detected message popped up in Windsward zone. I’m out in the wilderness and I cannot move my character. I was previously able to use the message functionality when stuck where company mates and global chat indicated there’s potentially a wider problem in the WW area that’s ‘trapping’ players.

I’ve had two ‘time outs’ where I’m getting the unexpectedly lost connection with server message, but I am having no personal internet/connectivity problems. These have disconnected me and immediately reconnected to the server only to become stuck again. I have also restarted the game twice - opening the game and logging in takes the regular time but I become immediately stuck when I try to take a step.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to move, unstuck, teleport to a different zone. However, I can see chat which appears to be slightly slow, but I can interact with people so can see that they are getting my messages. I managed one unstuck about 15 mins ago that removed the Lag Detected message for a short period but then it reappeared and I got stuck again.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
1 Like

Yeah Eden has been like this since update. Lots of lag detected, lots of failed crafts, rubber banding everywhere. Its garbage. The devs need to emergency fix this because I know alot of people are quitting right now because its infuriating. Server restarts during war times, people dcing, the other half lagged out during war. If its not fixed very fast I have a feeling its the end of New World, it def will be for me and I have 1500+ hours in the game. But this is just unplayable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.