Lag Detected followed by Stuck Character and back to 6hr queue

• Character name, faction & server: ejnar, Syndicate, Naxos

• Specs: Windows 10, i9-9900k, RTX2080, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Fibre Optic Connection 1000/1000 with 20> ms.

• Error message saying “LAG DETECTED” in red shows up and everything freezes. FPS counter shows “Time since last response:” with a count up until a disconnect at inconsistent times. As soon as I try to “Unstuck” or make a ticket a window saying “Can’t establish connection to servers.” pops up and sends me back into last place in queue.

• Can play for short periods of times during night when servers aren’t populated, as more people log on it happens more frequently and once queue starts an agonizing circle of “LAG DETECTED” is initiated. At that point I can’t even log on without the issue occurring.

• When the issue occurs, I can utilize the different tabs such as Achievements, Skills, Masteries etc. The chat is also up and running whilst looking at the big red “LAG DETECTED” and a still image of the game.

I have gone through every single step of the troubleshooting FAQs such as verifying the game files, reinstalling the game and made sure my firewall allows the game in every way. The fault is not due to my PC or network. I’ve contacted support without any substantial response, I’ve made tickets in-game and I’ve tried to get a hold of you via social media.

I thouroghly enjoy the game when I’m able to play it, but I’m getting a tad bit annoyed to sit 6hrs in queue just to be put right back dead last. I mean it sucks to only to play short periods of time during night and not be able to play with all my friends who now progresses within the game without me.

This is an issue that has to be adressed, or users who experience the same issue are going to refrain from playing.

2 Likes

Join the club, this thread I made has a customer service rep keeping tabs on it and is supposedly relaying information to devs. I would post your information on it so that you can be tossed onto the list.

Alright! Will do, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.