Lag Detected In any instanced content

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Schaap
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla - US EAST
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I restarted playing the game this past week after taking a little break and it appears anytime I go into a expedition/OPR I will get the “Lag Detected” and kicked out. I can sometimes join back but other times it removes from the group/I have to wait in Queue when its busy. Playing in the main game (open world) there is no issue, I can run, craft, kill things for hours, its during a run after I enter an expedition/opr.

Connections to twitch/discord are unaffected, network troubleshooting shows nothing. Was a problem before my break :stuck_out_tongue:

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was unable to do Expeditions/OPR without disconnecting at least once.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes but usually at the cost of the mutated run.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I didn’t screenshot any of the “Lag detected” s but it happened int, Dynasty, BB, Gen and The Depths, 1 game of OPR
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play the game as normal, enter an expedition, some point during the expedition “Lag Detected” get kicked out.
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your time zone)
    1st time: Sunday Sept 18th, around 10:30pm EST, then again around 11:30 (Dyn, Dyn)
    3rd Time Last night (September 20th) around 10pm EST, (BB)
    4th Time Today (September 21) around 12pm-1pm EST (BB)