Lag detected issue i cant fix 3 days how can i fix help me please

Lag Detected i cant fix 3 days how can i fix this please help me , my internet is not problem and i dont have packetloss anything , i have bandwith mode (High) , my internet 1000 upload and 1000 download , i dont know , what should i do ?? didint do this first week when queue removed i have lag detected… i cant fix I did research on the internet, I tried every way that was said, but it didn’t work, the problem still persists.

Hello @Adelantee ,

I’m sorry for the lag issue you are having,

Can you also try troubleshooting your firewall and also ensure that you’re not using a VPN or Proxy while playing, they can cause connectivity issues such as high latency. We recommend disabling them temporarily while you play, to see if that resolves the issue. Here is a link you can also use to troubleshoot this issue Troubleshooting Lag and Connectivity Issues - Support | Amazon Games

Thank you for letting us know and take care.

already closed doesnt work , the problem still persists. 27days

Hello @Adelantee,

I’m sorry the issue still persists, I will have to escalate this further, I need your Character name, server name and your In-game logs and DXiag files, you can send them here or private message me.

in-game logs:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe-dad7792c-2ad5-f6cd-5a37-bf92228dfd85

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %localappdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: AGS/New World/LogBackups.
  3. Send the logs file that you see in the LogBackups folder…

DXDiag.

The instructions for generating a DXdiag can be found in this link: Open and run DxDiag.exe. (Open and run DxDiag.exe)

Take care.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.