Lag detected - us east server

for the whole of the 23rd and so far today on the 24th, and many other times, your Us- East server has horrible lag problems, i cant even chop down trees because your server is too busy rubber banding me 500 yards in any direction into monsters or off cliffs, and honestly if i quit your game soon its because for some reason you people cant see to have regular frickin bandwith for your servers, i mean im on Zugen and that server is not even half full and yet still alot of us have to to deal with “Lag Detected” all goddam day, its infuriating. and no its not my internet connection. Please amazon, properly manage your frickin servers before you loose another round of people due to “Lag Detected” - excuse me for i am so annoyed, all i want to do it play the game but i cant because of the lag

1 Like

I can confirm it was horrible the night of the 23rd. And I can also confirm it wasn’t my internet or computer or files or any of the other stuff they tell you to check. They’ve admitted it’s a problem and a top priority but the fact that it’s getting worse is concerning.

It is all of their servers. They seem to care more about their PTR and adding all kinds of additional crap, than they do about making the game actually playable. It doesn’t matter how much crap you add, if we can’t play the game that stuff is worthless.

Hello @SmokyTheGamer,

First, thank you for taking the time to reach us. I am sorry to know that you are experiencing lag issues while playing the game.
Please try the basic troubleshooting steps & see if the issue gets resolved.
To toggle IPV6:

• From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
  • Select Network and Internet.
  • In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
  • When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
  • Select Properties.
  • Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6. 6-Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
  • Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  • Try launching the game again.

If that doesn’t help, we’ll need to completely reset and refresh the connection your computer has to the internet:

1. From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
  2. In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  8. Restart your computer.

If the issue still exists, please do let me know here so that we can help you fiurther.
Looking forward for your response.
Cheers!

followed all your instructions, the problem is actually worse, now i dont even have 5 mins of real gameplay before lag spikes, now before you give me more instructions, i think you need to realise its an “amazon” problem, not me, my internet is running fine, your server is laggy as hell, please do something so i can play again. - Edit - your a multi-billion dollar company who got started on the internet, are you really incapable of making it so your game servers (wich are underpopulated i might add) run effectively and smoothly? i just dont understand why you cant insure stable game servers.

Hello, I’m so sorry to hear that after doing all the troubleshooting steps the issue persists.

In this case I recommend you to contact live support at New World - Support | Amazon Games (New World - Support | Amazon Games) so they can escalate this issue. Take into consideration that the escalation may require logs in-game and DXDiag, therefore have them ready when contacting our representatives.

DxDiag

1. Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  2. Click on dxdiag.exe.
  3. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Logs in-game

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %localappdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: AGS/New World/LogBackups.
  3. Send the logs file that you see in the LogBackups folder.

Hope this helps! Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.