Lag in game and bad framerate

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I played that game for 5 days in 1920x1080 with medium performance. After my pc decides to lag with all settings and i couldn t play for 2 days. I got a msi laptop gtx1050 i7 8th gen 8GB with 4 dedicated to invidia. i try really hard to fix that problem but finally i did. I recomand guys to upgrade your ram with a 32 or a 16 minimum because that was the reason. Probably they did something with the game that made my PC crash the game , i don t know. BUT if you got like me 8GB of ram you can t pretend to play this game. The stranger think was i played for 5 days really good and after…BOHH. So if you can t play try those things: 1) close all your apps antivirus discord ALL try to run just NEW WORLD 2) right click on battery , set high performance in windows center and if you got a Gaming mode use it 3) you have to upgrade your ram at minimum 16 (in my case)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.