LAG War exploit needs fix NOW

Again i ask the simple question to Amazon, WHY are wars not disabled. This was known in beta, became an issue on day 4 and is spreading like wild fire. Should we just always desync the defense team then they do it to us when they war us and over and over…

It’s not fun and it’s kinda ruining the game lads…

3 Likes

HERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO FROM ME

2 Likes

They started doing this on my server a few days ago. They stack a lot of AOEs and heals on the point and lag out the server on purpose. Multiple videos of them screaming to “lag them out”.

The result is this:

1. Cannons do ZERO damage
  2. They become impossible to kill
  3. They can cap a point even though visually they have less people on it

It is 100% game breaking. Between this and the influence “feature” that forces wars every few days, makes it seem pretty pointless. The strategy is now “make them lag worse than they make us lag” - that’s the state of New World right now. Completely broken.

8 Likes

Hi. Here is another confirmation of this bug and a list of players who abuse it. With video proof.

Youtube video

2 Likes

Breaking news!
Hooray! Now even invasions can be bugged and won.

Our brave correspondent, overcoming the difficulties of connection and constant exclusion from the army, was able to capture how Perla Nera on Jotunheim EU heroically resists the peacefully walking creatures of corruption.
Perla Nera Jotunheim Invasion

6 Likes

So that might seem strange to say to a guild that it lost a war in 8 minutes as the average lvl was 55-58 and the opposing guild was completely 60 full with higher than normal faction equip … but also on the other hand people were freezed and this is demonstrated by the fact that there are videos and live shows of the other party that were also immobile and suffered damage without knowing how.

I understand the frustration of being beaten but the rosik was not necessary. From all servers this error is also reported also in the 2 alpha and in the last beta, so what do you do? do all ice wizards in the game get banned? including yours … you had some too.

Either we ban all the ice wizards in the game, or take the ice glove off everyone, or just the Devs correct the mistake. It is not something that happened only in jothunheim but also elsewhere, and it is something that happens because the “bug” and I’m talking about bugs and not exploits is on the glove and is thrown by ALL the gloves.
Understood and I want to clarify, all gloves!.

2 Likes

War mechanic forces people to use AOE to the point. Using AOE not to the point is pointless.
It is not exploit, they are not exploit-users. It is bad net-code. It is bug.

2 Likes

Hi,

I used to play eve online, I only participated in small scale PvP, but I am aware that occasionally large battles happened that had the potential to lag out the server. One thing they did to fix it was calledtime dilation. Can New world use a version of something like this to help with the exploit? I don’t think it’s a perfect fix, but it may be more fair for the defense. I know the internet technology is a lot better these days.

V/r
Lopaka vonLondon

1 Like

Man, is just the definition. When you use a bug in your own benefit is an exploit, in the same way that an exp bug is an exploit when you stick on it even when it is a “server bug”.

3 Likes

It’s just lag guys. Been there since alpha, fixed a couple times already. The aoe from fire and ice and poison is very effective in wars but the aoe is rough on pcs. It’s why I bought a new rig. Needs more ram.

Write is free, watch the videos is also free.

1 Like

This issue has nothing to do with the client computer hardware. It’s not a framerate or performance issue.

Too often “lag” is confused with framerate or game performance issues and they are unrelated.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Italian, I play on jotunehim and I’m a perlanera healer … Justifying oneself by saying that a guild uses a weapon bug for the loss of a siege is really dishonest!
If, and I say if! There is a bug that slows down and causes the thing to affect both factions, we also had lag and saw people standing still!
Before saying that we use hack or bug programs, I invite whoever can to check the statistics of the 50 people of the black pearl in the siege … check out the hours of play, gear and what they did to get there.
For my part, I respect my opponents and the game and if I have to win something I don’t need any bugs or glitches to do it.

1 Like

dude being Italian has nothing to do with that factions are using this exploit in wars so they can keep territories dont even go there . Have you even played a war rn ? ive experienced this first hand and it needs to be addressed and fixed asap its game breaking .

its safe to assume you are just a troll and have 0 idea what you are talking about .

5 Likes

its not just lag clearly you dont play the game much less play in a war

3 Likes

its an exploit when ppl are abusing it to keep factions territories its game breaking .pls stop

2 Likes

All this evidence being posted everywhere… yet the New World team has yet to even comment on it?

This crap is game-breaking, I’ve already heard people across my entire faction say they’re completely done with pvp/wars until it’s fixed - essentially allowing another faction to decimate the entire map.

We appreciate this live launch, AmazonGames, probably should’ve just let this be as a month (or season) long open beta and pushed back launch until late 2022 at this point, game still has a loooong way to go.

4 Likes

It’s literally almost pointless to even do wars right now. Everyone just freezes and stands still. Last one pretty much crashed the server with how much people were doing it. I can see this turning into a PVE/Fishing Simulator.

3 Likes

This literally just happened to our war tonight. We couldn’t defend whatsoever.

3 Likes