Lagg on tp then purchased two different things at once

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: k1ng skip or k1ng sk1p - i would have to loggout or spam to see
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: jormungadr
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: i go to buy a 60gold spear with enfeeble skewer, it laggs on the processing purchase… i retry 4 times over next 2 minutes… no change. i then jus buy any old thing… i chose a 0.01 gold focus potion, then exactly as i bought the focus potion i also bought the spear.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: ? i dont know
    [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: dont know
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: nope sorry
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: dont know
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 5minutes ago

i decided to make this post. i think if i had screen shotted the double purchase it would of been good proof. anyway this was not delibrate. i logged out and back in, the spear purchase was still delayed, then i bought that potion. that might be the designers choice etc , but it still looked half sus… as such, so, i thought i would document it

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.