Lazarus bow missing dexterity points

• What is your character name in New World: Snowflake
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bouneima
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lacking statpoints on Lazarus Legendary bow. Only +25 Dexterity instead of +30
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug?
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Its impossible to min-max the way you can with other items that have the proper amount of stats being +30 at 600 Legendary.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Find a Lazarus bow.

To help you further define the problem (to make it easier for the development team):

Currently the Lazarus Bow (2hbow_lazarusbowt5) uses the Ranger Armor attributes (perkid_stat_armorranger) instead of the Ranger Weapon attributes (perkid_stat_twohandranger). This results in it scaling to +25 dex at 600gs instead of the normal +30 dex that other weapons of this type have.

Developers can change
perkid_stat_armorranger -> perkid_stat_twohandranger
on the 2hbow_lazarusbowt5 to resolve this issue

25 Likes

bump! Great post that includes solution :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice catch!

2 Likes

Yup . Need to update this. Grinding laz bow now and yeah it’s a grind. I want it worth when i and if I finally get it. And to the people saying it’s suppose to have 25 dext cus of the perks : thats not true . OP hit it on the head that it’s scaling with dext armor not weapon as intended . Infamy musket has same perks but is 30 dext.

4 Likes

Bump. This is most certainly a bug. Please fix. Let Laz bow users hit 500 attribute points.

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

It is made on purpose that with full legendary gear and +40 food you can have 300+200 stats. With Lazarus Bow it is impossible.

Please fix. Planning to bump this until it is fixed.

4 Likes

yeah same

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

any cm can confirm?

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

@Kay can you please inform the team of this bug?

2 Likes

bump

1 Like