Lazarus bow missing dexterity points

I would like keen + enchanted + lifesteal. Been digging lifesteal and leeching in PvP.

1 Like

I love that as well. Right now my ring has both leeching and keen awareness and my GA has enchanted and lifestealing (both 600gs and both crafted). Helps a lot on my survivability.

P.S.: that is, when I use GA (before all the GA haters come). I like to change and experiment different things. Already have 5 maxed weapons and 3 more almost there (will get there in 2-3 days max).

I also have a keen+leeching ring but it is 599 GS :grimacing:
I have lifesteel and keen on rapier which helps in melee range. Would love enchanted, keen and lifesteal on rapier as most damage is light and heavy attacks. Will probably keep going for laz bow in the mean time as I probably don’t need lifesteal at range, but I am enjoying it :grin::+1:

When I use my DEX build, I use Laz bow (at 600gs) and that spear from Genesis (600gs) with Keen, Keen Empowered and Vicious. I really like this build, but, lately, I must admit that my strongest build is with the VG. Its weapon perks are just too powerful…

Yeah VG looks so good I wanted to try and roll IG/VG. Looks busted🤣 pretty sure VG will be nerfed next patch. I think if they adjusted the immobilise it would be fine. Its buggy and the usual escape skills can’t free you from it. Aside from this I think it’s fine.

Bump!

bump

Bump. It’s coded as an armor, both for max attribute points (+25, instead of +30) and weight. Please fix it.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump for this, pls fix…

bump

It’s really sad how this topic like others who have a point of interest for many players keep silent by Devs or community manager who are active on this forum… Bump there too

sadeg

bump

1 Like

Dont have the bow yet, but thats really a mess! :open_mouth:

Hello, @Luxendra can you help there ?

1 Like

Bump! The bow is coded as an armor, both for max attribute points (+25, instead of +30) and weight. Please fix it.

+1

Bump

Easy fix there … Any admin active ???