- What is your character name in New World: Ydrianna
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
In Lazarus on normal difficulty: On the third wave of mobs the floor circles stopped working and the party can no longer progress through the expedition.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We had to exit and lost orb, as it was already used.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: No screenshot/video available.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: We didn’t notice anything in particular, but through multiple runs it occurred twice.
Lazarus Expedition Bugged at floor runes stop working can no longer progress forward
Hello, and welcome to the forums.
Sorry to hear about this bug with the Lazarus expedition’s progress.
In order to check what happened with this, please contact us through a live channel New World Contact Us
Please run a Steam file verification beforehand and check if any files need to be reacquired.
It’s best to contact us through a live channel for this since we will need some game logs and it’s best not to post this information in the forums.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.