Lazarus exploiters Lag Detected players nVR,Verify,Spoke

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: neeeeerdddssss

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valgrind

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Players nVR, Verify Spoke are glitching the mob in a rock and glitching under the map in Lazarus dungeon trying to get to last boss.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit. They went literally under the map.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: nVR is teaching his fellow guild mates to glitch and loot chest dungeons without having to kill the boss.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: There is no recovery from game exploiters they do it to get an edge and get higher gear score while denying the dungeon to others
    EXPLOITERS*********
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: They use the flame dash to glitch under the map and through walls.

1 Like

It’s true, I was the rock.

Get those guys out of the game.

If you think anything will happen to them, you’re wrong. At this point it’s a waste of time to even try to get AGS to ban someone for exploiting, definitely not going to happen.

I know but I am spreading awareness. They cant even deal with the gold farmer lmao.

anyone doing this should be perma banned…

this didnt age well

No one has been punished for exploiting lazarus and other exploits similar to this one. Players are getting banned for duping yes, however every other exploit for the most part is still lenient and therefore my opinion still stands. Maybe one day it will change, however for the time being AGS is either still too lenient on some of these exploits or not doing anything, I can say they’re at least trying though, so that’s good. If any time an exploit comes up and players are jumping to abuse it, you know there’s a fundamental problem there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.