Lazarus Mutated Bug

Cilla doesn’t restart. Mutated key lost!
What is your character name in New World: lasikMetal
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Irkalla
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cilla buged, doesn’t restart
Is this a bug or an exploit:
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Mutated key lost

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: After wiping the team the bridge doesn’t apear.

We’re still in beta, relax bro

Hello, @lasikMetal!

I Hope you’re doing awesome!

I know how frustrating this Lazarus Mutated Bug can be for players, losing a key just like that, just because Cilla doesn’t restart and not being able to get it back, I feel you guys. As we interact, Devs are giving their best to fix as many bugs as possible in a short period of time, I hope you can understand.

We also have a list of known issues uptated recently, if you’d like to check it out or if you encounter any bug in the future.

Additionally, let’s go ahead and report it into our dedicated [Megathread] New World January Monthly Update Bug Reporting so we can get as much information possible to provide to the team.

To report a bug, use template below to edit your post.

What is your character name in New World:
What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Is this a bug or an exploit:
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Moving thread to proper category and then closing this thread.

We really appreciate the time you’ve taking to report this bug and for helping us improve New World.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Megathread] New World January Monthly Update Bug Reporting