つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

2 Likes

# ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

2 Likes

Let make a petition.

3 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

this is how i fill-up my response on the survey…guys pls. do the same so they can hear us…

9 Likes

Summon sea server

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m in Seoul with minimum 140 ping every day. We have great high-speed internet, too. I would love an NEA server for peeps in China, Japan, and Korea. Right now, best ping is US West.

Take the survey and mention it there.

4 Likes

People also take the servey and mentioned it there.
Good luck . See you in aeternam.

1 Like

as long as you keep playing in other servers, they dont care about SEA. you want your opinion to be heard? all asian players stop playing this game until they gave us SEA server. lets watch them plummet to the bottom

1 Like

1 Like

oh really? idiotic eh? so tell me after a year why still have no SEA server? bad ideas? lol. thats reality dude. you play 3k+ hours and you cry about the ping? now they will open a fresh server. do you think there is a SEA in that server? nah, truth is the real reason why they dont even bother opening SEA server are guys like you who forced to play on a lag server. and keep begging for a SEA server. if quitting the game because the lag is not worth it, is idiotic for you, the people who still plays the game despite the lag must be brilliants haha.

1 Like

ok so what’s the point of telling people to stop playing the game? do u think if SEA people stop playing they will add a new server? no
there is no way they will add a new server if player base is dropping lol .
If people wanna stop playing it’s up to them, who are you to tell them to stop.

2 Likes

lol, it only mean you have no idea how business works. if sea people are quiting which is majority already did. they will be force to make that server to regain that players. but how will they do that when there are still people playing from sea in other server? why the fck would they bother adding sea server when you already played in other server? wdym they dont add server if players keep dropping? lol 70% of players already drop this game sea people played a big part in it. and now they are opening a new server again. did the population rises? who am I to tell players to quit? I am just a nobody. the same nobody as you remaining sea people begging for a sea server. who are you to AGS to tell them to add SEA server? yeah just like me. all of you are all nobody to them.

1 Like

I think it could have worked if they made a SEA server instead of a new AP server. I’d miss my SEA friends if they left but I think at this stage both servers could have survived and I think SEA servers would grow a lot more when people realise they can play on good ping. Asia loves their MMOs.

It would be interesting to see the numbers though. How many players from ANZ vs. SEA.

5 Likes

I agree. There might not be a lot of SEA players who have forum accounts here, but when rumors spread about New World having SEA servers, people will definitely buy the game and play.

5 Likes

okay nobody, please gladly fuck off from my post then. “you have no idea how business works”, well good news, neither do you. more players = more voices. we’re not protesting, you dumbass. we’re encouraging the devs to make a SEA server. as a player with 3000+ hours who’ve seen the game from the start to what it is now, you have no idea how much i’ve learned about the game. some players hits 4000+ hours from SEA and still going strong, unlike a certain someone, who cries like a little bitch and gave up halfway. remember that this post is about complaints and ideas to encourage the devs. reading your comments made me sick.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Summon SEA SERVER ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ2

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, plz

2 Likes