Level 200 fishing!

Got into the game right at launch and ran past the tutorial straight to the Windsward docks with the goal of hitting fishing level 200 as fast as possible. It took 36 hours in game, 32 for actual fishing and the rest being used to gather bait or run back and forth to town. Overall, I caught 2856 fish with 19 of them being legendaries.

Since I ran past the tutorial section I had no town quest lines available and wasn’t able to choose a faction or join a company. The only experience I really gained was from fishing, with small amounts from discovering locations as I passed through or from gathering hemp to make a fishing pole, and I ended up at just under level 27. Haven’t killed anything or used any weapons yet so they’re all still at level 1.

And now I go to sleep…

176 Likes

That certainly is a dedication to an interesting thing :smiley:

As long as you enjoyed yourself doing it, congratz!

13 Likes

bro, thats hardcore fishing indeed!

6 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME!!! You are one rad dude!! Congratulations on your feat which definitely deserves recognition!

6 Likes

ok

1 Like

I’m in awe… Congrats man

1 Like

Gratz on your achievement.

I’ve played roughly the same amount of hours. I’ve done tonnes of questing and worked a little on most of the trade skills(except fishing xD) and I am also lvl26 lol.

1 Like

This is an incredible feat and as a fellow crafter I commend you. +1

3 Likes

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Legendary status approved!!!

3 Likes

Have a good rest mate, you certainly deserve it! Can you guess the number of fishing poles you went through to accomplish this?

1 Like

gz my dude.

1 Like

Major props bro. I think this is awesome you leveled in this way. You sir are a master fisherman!

1 Like

Congratulations! Did you make anything out of it yet? ( gold/marketplace ).

I just wonder, if you got to 26 by fishing alone, how much whould it take to get to max level by gathering professions?

1 Like

That’s cool man. That legendary % is really low. What perk(s) did you have on your fishing pole?

1 Like

Reminds me of that other game where I was able to get to Dalaran an hour before other people could and got server first by fishing coins out of the well :smiley:

How much money did you make from fishing chests?

1 Like

Congrats buddy i didn’t even waited that long in queue omg 32 hours geez :smiley:

1 Like

Respect and well done!

1 Like

Congratulations. That’s quite an achievement.

1 Like

Congrats bro!
What a great effort.

1 Like

Congrats Dragon

1 Like