Level 200 fishing!

Super cool! Great work :smile:

1 Like

Bet your character “smelt awful” at the end

4 Likes

Did you fish in hotspots or change places? Or was it Windsward docks all the time?

1 Like

Just one pole, repaired it about 85-90 times. Just used the lowest level basic one the whole time since it was 0 gold/repair parts to fix it when it broke.

3 Likes

wow, finally a topic not related to queue, login or servers. :smiley:

anyway, CG!
I got fishing to 17 and am already bored of that. :rofl:
no idea how did you manage to get it to 200.

Any tips on how to make fishing faster?
Where or how to fish?

1 Like

I got 1100 fish oil, and 700ish Cod eyes so I’ll be able to make quite a bit off it. The bulk of the exp came from fishing level increasing. You get +5 for a bite and +20 for a catch but leveling up the skill line was giving something like 500-2k depending on the level. Getting to 60 only fishing would take forever now that I can’t level up. Other skill lines probably give similar amounts of exp tho, so it’d be possible to get to 60 as a crafter/gatherer only

3 Likes

Only had the basic gear your character starts with and some low level stuff I pulled out of a chest. Had no traits on anything or luck boosting. Just bait and the white low level basic pole. With luck boost and traits the drop rate will be higher.

3 Likes

4.5k raw gold out of 105 chests. The materials from the fish will be worth much much more than that.

2 Likes

Windsward docks until my storage shed was full, then I moved to a freshwater spot at the top of first light.

3 Likes

Hotspots give better fish on average and have faster bite times, so try and hunt those out. Use firefly bait for freshwater, and glowworm for staltwater for a better chance at higher quality fish (better fish give more exp and better loot from salvaging). Always go for a max cast as the further you cast the easier the tension mini game becomes. Not really any way to make it faster other than catching fish quicker unfortunately.

5 Likes

Very impressive!!! It’s going to be funny seeing a lvl 27 doing lvl 10 quests haha

2 Likes

Anothe +1 bro. Thats amazing what u did

2 Likes

GG. That’s awesome.

1 Like

I’ve got my queue perk at lvl 200! and i didnt even logged in for it. thats badass!

1 Like

Holy… That’s impressive! Well done and congrats! You deserve a :beer: after all that fishing!

2 Likes

I am both incredibly proud and disgusted of you dragon, grats bro!

2 Likes

They should give you title: LEGENDARY FISHERMAN for your dedication. but seriously congratz!

3 Likes

Fastastic job, and solid dedication to something you care about! Congratulations on the accomplishment (and the fish)!

1 Like

insert but why? meme

I have no words! Just simply amazing! Gratz.

1 Like