Life Staff Bug - Light Attacks not healing / no animation

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: xSovietic
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ketumati
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Life Staff Light Attacks are not healing 20%, no animation like it had with Perk on it’s skill tree. Seems like after this patch, it’s unexistant.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t heal teammates neither myself with Light Attacks, as Healer.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Left Click
2 Likes

They removed the AoE splash heal/debuff removal for Light and Heavy attacks this patch. You have to directly shoot at your target, it’s not a bug.

1 Like

it’s in the patch notes.

It is not.

• Slightly improved the performance of the Life Staff with changes to the passive abilities Mending Touch and Blissful Touch.

Agreed. “SLightly improved the performance” doesn’t mean removed AoE Splash heal/debuff removal, that’s a frickin nerf, a big nerf.

another ninja nerf

are yyou FFCCCCCCCCUKING kidding ?

yeah, honestly this communication is a joke

it’s exactly there:

Anyone notice that orb of protection is under a 1/4 of the area it was prior to the patch ?
Another ninja nerf ?

Light attacks aren’t healing even if you directly shoot at someone. You see the green animation but no heals pop up.

Pvpers say “iT wOrKin As InTenDed now” while PVE players say "I can’t frickin debuff myself from dying to burn bleed poison etc so now everyone died in this expedition.

That might be a visual bug but its definitely healing

wow i left wow for be victime of nerf like that very bad dont like to be healer anymore… was cool to do little dmg and same time healing i feel more important same like other just other mmo just heal and heal wanna had 20 pts for other weapon nerf like that no more healer in this game :frowning:

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: F13Nyx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jacquet
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:Life Staff Bug Absorbed.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:So bad this guys using all the map.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Jacquet Player Name Netixs 30.10.2021 - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i dont know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.