Life staff passives bug or bad tooltips?

• What is your character name in New World: Darshx

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Any

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I took the passive Blissful Touch under the “Healing” side (left side). This states "Light attacks now heal target for 20% weapon damage when passing through an ally. Now I also took the passive skill Intensify on the same healing tree. This one states "Heavy Attacks give you increase healing by 10% for 10s (max 3 stacks). I also took the passive Bend Light on the right side which states “After a dodge, your heals are 20% more effective for 5s.” So while these passives all kinda work, and I did notice my healing go up for my Sacred Ground and maybe even Light’s Embrace… I also noticed that my light attacks which now healed my target due to the Blissful Touch passive, did not gain any increased healing after stacking heavy attacks or performing a dodge. I also noticed that the Beacon ability heals did not seem to be affected by this healing % increase either.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: likely a bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasting Azoth to respec after taking passives that you thought would do something, but didn’t either due to bugs or poor tooltip descriptions.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NA

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: NA

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Take the passives that provide extra healing % and see if they increase your heals with your light attacks if you the Blissful Touch passive.

1 Like

The passive that increases buff duration by 20% also doesn’t work.
I got it to work one time after a fast travel but I couldn’t reproduce that after and it hasn’t worked since.

Oh ffs, seriously?
Adding to the obvious bugs that prevent progression, I have to spend tons of azoth to check every single passive for even doing anything?
AGS ffs! Get your thumbs out of your butts and actually fix something with those 12 hour downtime patches, please! SOMETHING! There’s plenty of broken stuff to choose from, actually fix SOMETHING of it!
And don’t just write it in the patch notes without fixing anything at all, like with the T2 gems scaling weird, the encumbered bug, the “abandoning event message” and pretty much everything else mentioned in the patch notes of the release patch and the first patch after that…
Can’t even check the second bloody patch because the bloody servers are down…
fkin hell…

Same here. Thought few days the passives won´t work correctly. Tested today. Sorry, but i only got the german Skill Names :D. “Lichtbrecher” just works for “Göttliche Umarmung”. “Gesegnter Boden” and “Leuchtfeuer” aren´t getting more healing. The bonus on Focus also doesn´t work. My focus is at 203. My manaregeneration ist still at 100% and not 110% at getting 50 Focus. At 200 Focus you should get 20% longer cast. But “gesegneter Boden” still has it´s 15 seconds.
At least i really can´t say that i got the bonus of 20% Healing at 150 Focus. But i think i got it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.