Life Staff/Fire Staff Exploit being used in PVP

What is your character name in New World:
SoggyBiccy

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Lemuria

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Players exploiting fire staff/life staff exploit using a macro.

Is this a bug or an exploit:
exploit

How did the issue effect your gameplay:
Neither me or my friend could beat them in PVP because they had the rapid fire exploit on. This made it impossible to run PVP faction quests in that zone, which is where we always go. If they beat us fairly it would have been fair enough but this should be a bannable offence. My friend is contemplating quitting because players aren’t getting punished for this kind of behaviour.

Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I have spoken to people who are saying it is a combination of animation cancelling and weapon swapping. This can be done rapidly using a macro.

• Note: The players in the video are BaekJung and zydrin. zydrin only uses the exploit at the start of this interaction but they had killed me prior to this fight and he was using the exploit a lot more then. I told them that they were going to get in trouble for exploiting and using macros in PVP and I think Zydrin realised that me returning was to catch him in the act. If zydrin had been abusing the exploit more like he did in the first fight, I would have died MUCH faster. This kind of behaviour should be punished.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.