- What is your character name in New World: Mweep
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Royllo
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lighting constantly flickers depending on my player position and camera angle inside dark areas like caves, dungeons, or structures
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: very visually distracting and difficult on the eyes
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, this is constant in dark areas
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: This video is in Malevolence but can be reproduced basically anywhere with dim lighting Flickering Lighting in New World - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Simply walk around in any dark area and the flickering will happen.
I know this is on the list of known issues in some form, but that list seems to only mention it being an issue in select locations, but for me it is MUCH more general than that. I have a 3070 graphics card from Nvidia and am on mostly High settings. Messing with lighting or shadow settings doesnt seem to have any effect.