****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: ARAME
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: EDEN
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Listed a tier 4 armorer hat on the AH but when I checked my inventory in was there still, went back to the AH and I would see the same item I listed again in the “sell” tab, tried to list it again as I thought it might be a visual bug but I now have the same single item I own listed twice on the market with the same price even.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: might be an exploit but I have not done anything unusual.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It’s unknown to me. I listed an item from the “sell” tab, the game loaded for a sec and it said the item got listed but I would still see it under the sell tab. Tried to list it again, it was listed! but this time it disappeared from the sell tab.