Little game - where in Aeternum?

After reading the thread about the hidden shrine in hommage to a developer’s wife, I thought it’d be fun to make a little guessing game.

So where in Aeternum am I today (easy one to start) ?
The person who guesses right the first will post the next screenshot.
The best way to prove your guess is to post a screenshot of YOUR character at the same spot !

I hope you’ll enjoy !

9 Likes

hmmm i know ive been there, but I can’t remember now, and the binding sun makes it harder to recognize the zone colors, which would make it easier too. :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

The spot is quite easy, specially with the other tower on the right, so the sun is a bit intentional :wink:
Come on, two towers, huge bridge, sea water… :wink:

1 Like

First Light - Elders’s Bluff?

1 Like

It’s not in First Light, but close !
If the sun is really too annoying, I’ll post another shot later.

1 Like

the tower on the cliffs reminds me of restless shore, but no bridge like that there IMO.
coul also be the big tower in cutlass keys, but the bridge should lead to it, and it’s not on the picture. also the tower there isn’t on high ground, more close to beach level. :thinking: :thinking:

EDIT: it IS cutlass keys! but looking from the other side. Looking from Malocchio towards Elafry Pyrgo/Pyrgo Nao!
here’s the screenshot of the same place

4 Likes

I’m thinking somewhere in Cutlass, isnt there a huge bridge leading out to a tower out there?

1 Like

Good job, that place is amazing, that’s where I was at the end of the beta :slight_smile:
Your turn to post a secret location !

3 Likes

Ok, another easy one! to get the game rolling :smiley:

;D

2 Likes

Ooh cool shot. I’m thinking somewhere looking over Edengrove. If I wasnt at work I’d go and look it up :laughing:

4 Likes

Aye, that’s Edengrove, and I think I know approximately where.
I’m working too right now… good luck to others :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes!! that’s correct!
now it’s your turn to post one :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome😆
I’m not home for a couple more hours so I can’t screenshot, so anyones free to continue if they want😅

1 Like

It’d be nice to give more precise locations because Edengrove is quite huge :+1:

1 Like

ah, I’ll wait for a more specific location and a pic then XD

1 Like

Is that the spot ? Bramblecliff in Edengrove.

I’m in 4K with a 70° field of view and everything maxed out.

2 Likes

Is my picture right mate ?

2 Likes

It is correct! Your turn now

1 Like

4 Likes

Oo oo I know! Hopefully no one figures before I get home to play in a couple hours😊

1 Like