Locked Character Creation

Hello there,

will we get info when the character creation on “Gallahad” will be unlocked?

Hey there @Shiwa, Welcome back to the New World forums!

I understand you’d like to know about the Gallahad Character transfer and creation restrictions.

We don’t have an ETA to share for the servers to be unlocked for character transfer and creation as of now, my apologies for the inconvenience.

I’d recommend you to keep checking the Server Status page and the News Section for any changes on this.

If there’s anything else I can do to help you let me know, stay safe!

No worries.
Is it planned that you can transfer one character from a fresh start server to another fresh start server in the future?

1 Like

There’s no plans for this at the time, however if this changes in the future you’ll be notified beforehand via official channels.

This and many other questions are addressed in the [Notice] Fresh Start World Rollout Plan and FAQ so check it out in case you haven’t yet.

Stay safe and have an awesome rest of the day! :sparkles:

How it’s possible that a server with a prime time of 2000/2500 still being closed for character creation? it’s any method to know if they will open soon the servers? not only being 24/7 viewing the server status page?
I read in a lot of places, people asking this. they want to play with they friends together…

@juanelco9 I understand you’d like to know when servers will be reopened. At the moment. only the official channels mentioned above.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.