Logging Bots - Midgard EU

Hi.
Please direct your almighty ban hammer towards the following bots on Midgard EU.

Character Name: Rufina Haleigh
Evidence: New World 19-06-2022. Logging Bot - Rufina Haleigh (Midgard) - YouTube

Character Name: Azariah Matija
Evidence: New World 20-06-2022 - Logging Bot: Azariah Matija (Midgard) - YouTube

Many Thanks.

Hi @Avatar!

We apologize for the inconvenience you’re having with these bots.

We appreciate your report through the forum, however, in order to receive all of the information and to be able to process the report properly with a moderator, you can do one of these steps and we’ll take actions on that character:

• Report a player trough the game:
  1. Press O to bring up the Social menu and then search for the player (or a player in the company you want to report) by name.
  2. Mouse over the player and then click Report.
  3. Select a reason for the report, provide a description of the violation, and then click Submit.
  • File a web ticket

You can create a ticket about this character and explain the situation through: Report a Player or Company Outside the Game | New World

Please know that we’re currently working hard on reviewing every case there is regarding bots. We’re working daily investigating their actions manually and applying the respective penalties to prevent further bot creations. These characters get queued for reviewing once reported.

We appreciate your patience :slight_smile:

Hope this helps and have a great day! :bird:

Hi Phoenax,

Thanks for the reply.
I report these two bots in-game multiple times per day, and yet they still roam free despite this - Hence why I created this thread here for others to see.

I will create separate web tickets for these two “players” once I have time to do so…