Login blocked: Suspicious software or corrupted install detected help pls reason 50

Doing the same my friend. Webscraping some websites with Python, also some machine learning stuff etc.

I have it same

and i did 0 nth wrong

I hited live chat they told me make unban appeal…
which i did also

i almost throw my pc throw window i just cant belive … waited days trade gets enabled … .and now this … still dont have email replay …

i do not have no phyton or c++ my pc is clean windows 10 without antivirus 2 games installed new world and wow thats it .

did not exploit all what i did before this happened puted items on trade centar worth like 6k gold tops

I was doing outpost rush, in the middle of claiming the flag, a friend of mine asked for help with his work, I opened xampp, 5 mins later i got kicked along with the login blocked message.

I’ve tried reinstalling, verify cache. None of it work.

Quite funny how you are all using coding, scripting and datamining stuff… ya know like normal players have running when gaming…

2 Likes

Im having the same issue! i am a legit player and i have no 3rd party software running. could it be due to icue or steel series software for binding keys???! i have no idea. i did nothing to cheat or do anything to enhance my characters damage or anything. this is crazy!

I can not even launch the game, what is going on ??? People saying banned, I’ve been enjoying this fkn game to the fullest gathering everything, haven’t used trading post til last week, got a double on my first void bent I got yesterday, now I can’t even play the fkn game, WHAT IS GOING ON

Yy, I just because I am a Python Developer I should have been banned from this game at the very beginning. Which professions would you also exclude?

3 Likes

I’ve been mosty using Cloud gaming (Geforce NOW), please tell me how i get this kind of message … This seems like a false positive :confused:

And this happen right after the ban wave and implementing exploit threshold… They said file a support ticket for appeal or something else

Exactly. Who has their work environment up and running while playing an MMORPG? I also do software dev, and know full well that many games quite logically block those sorts of dev environments from being active.

One exploit in particular has been known to use python to control gold-farming bots (the ones seen in the starter areas).

1 Like

Simple googling return this

i have Razer Synapse i removed from computer and i still live this problem

This is an account status issue, it isn’t our computers, my friend can login with her account on my computer, and mine does not work on hers.

I got the same issue. Suddenly got LAG DETECTED on my screen and kicked. Can’t login now :confused:

Shut up fucking retard! Why are u copy pasting same this under every related thread? I’m getting this error since 1.0.4 and im not banned. Its a random thing i can login again and play it might happen might not. But because now ww have queues again its so frustrating to relog again i completely gave up on this piece of garbage game. Fuck duping and shit this garbage is literally unplayable with amount of performance issuess and game crashes. Stop playing before it harms ur PC

result:

i have prtg snmp monitor - winbox - ssh programs mtr programs and some trafic catcher programs on my computer bc i’am network expert on a datacenter

and i’am banned for cheating its so funny new world team unbanned f.cking gold dupers and banned legit users…

2 Likes

why don’t the authorities help me i have the same problem

I got the message of suspiciou software too… i install yesterday glorious o wirelles software and pefrect automation program, can be this soft problem? I need it for my work. Is there somebody who can tell me what i can do?

So you have packet monitor apps active and you’re surprised you get banned. Sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.