Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install

After a long queue wait, login again is being blocked with a message indicating “suspicious software or a corrupted install” (as has been previously reported in a now locked thread):

So is there a known solution for this? Literally I played last week, was on the road all week, and logged back in this weekend to find this issue consistently blocking log-in. I am aware of no suspicious software on my PC. And nothing on my PC has changed while it was inactive. Steam verifies that all game files are present. Solution? Thanks!

2 Likes

We are waiting for a fix, support has been useless in updates. They really need to make a community post. Been locked out of my main account for nearly a week because of this. But was able to log on my 2nd one on the same pc without issue.

2 Likes

Since the new Update today with the Trading Post and the Transfer my game is crashing everytime after 5 minutes. I have no chance to play the game anymore. After 5min its freezinge i need to wait 2minutes after that its working again or… its crashes completly … I tried to repair my EAC, Steam, verified the Gamefiles, updated my Graphics Driver and more… Nothing is working before the update all was good i can play without crashes or smth else…

Otherwise it tells me my Game is Corrupted ot Illegal Software i am very confused … since today…

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 32GB RAM DDR4
Game is on an SSD

i have no clue why its crashing / freezing all the time…

1 Like

Same. cant login. login blocked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.