Login blocked suspicious software or corrupted

Hello, please help, today after reinstall windows and clear install steam and New World i play 1-2h and now i see login blocked.
Please assist.

Hello @forthewowwar!
I am very glad to see you are joining us here at the forums, welcome! :smiley:
Here is a thread that was created regarding this issue:

If you are still having a problem with this error message here are some things to try out:

1. Verify integrity of game files
  2. If verification doesn’t work, try this:
    a. Press the Start button
    b. Go to “Settings” menu
    c. Select “Network and Internet” feature
    d. Click on “Status” tab
    e. Go to “Change your network settings”
    f. Select “Change adapter options*” feature
    g. Right-click on your network connection
    h. Select “Properties” from the list
    i. Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” box
    j. Restart your PC
  3. Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat: Easy Anti-Cheat
  4. Reinstall the whole game.
  5. Try running New World after performing a Clean Boot on Windows. You can check how to do a Clean Boot here: How to perform a clean boot in Windows

If the error is still there, reach customer service through this link:
https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/contact-us?selectedCategory=6PgdstKVCsibr4FmyK3JeI&selectedIssue=28h8IFRnOofGKwL93Pt7Kg

Once you reach customer support please provide these details:

-Steam ID:
-Character Name:
-In-Game World:

Remember to have your Amazon and Steam accounts linked when sharing the information so we can look deeply into it.
Take care and see you in Aeternum :ghost:

Nothing helps

The chat support said that all the questions are for Anti-Cheat, but how will I ask them, and why? I have a channel with 1 million subscribers and 600+ hours of play for what could have been banned ???

1 Like

Did you already check this out by any chance?
https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/new-world/articles/troubleshooting-eac-issues

Yes, I spent three hours and tried everything I can, it looks like I was banned, after 24 hours what will I get?

I still can’t login into the game, I tried everything I could before a complete reinstallation.
How can you ban an account for nothing and help, I put 600+ hours into the game

Hello @forthewowwar! It seems my collegue Raftel gave you a warm welcome already! :slightly_smiling_face:

We understand login is blocked and we really appreciate Screenshots. To add to this topic, check out post below to see what Community Manager NW_Mugsy has to say about the Error Message “Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected”.

If you feel your ban was not merited, please follow our normal appeal a ban procedure as Forum is not the right channel to get response on that. (Closing this thread)

To file a Ticket, make sure it is as detailed as possible in your appeal to ensure it’s processed quickly.

Once we receive an appeal, we do our best to review and respond to it quickly. If overturned, the ban is removed from your account.

Things to remember:

1. All reports are manually reviewed by a human, and no part of our game moderation is automated.
    Submitting multiple appeals won’t expedite the review of your ban. Additionally, you can only appeal a ban once.
  2. Make sure your Amazon Games Account and Steam Account are linked.
  3. Linking your Amazon and Steam accounts gives you access to the game forums, and allows us to authenticate your game account, and provide support for Amazon Games.

Link your Amazon and Steam account, Here’s the link. Amazon Sign-In

1. Go to Account Settings.
  2. Select Link your Steam account.
  3. Sign in with the Steam credentials of the account you want to link.

Note: Check out our Amazon Games Code of Conduct for additional info.

Hope this helps!