Login Blocked : Suspicous Software or Corrupted Install

After the lastest patch today, I managed to play for 2 hours straight until I got kicked off for this reason and haven’t been able to connect since.

Server: EU Midgard
Character Name : Affunator

Chat support said forwarded issue to devs but god knows.

My brother who also plays the same server on his PC has the same issue. we tried what was suggested on the forums without any success.

2 Likes

I got the same issue or comparable issue: Sometimes cannot even login and after restart of game I can login but just for ~5 min until disconnection hits me…
Closed all background programs (except antivir) and still got kicked out from game after few minutes ingame.

I got the same error just after this patch 1.1.1. I was in an Invasion and I got disconnected. Wth is happening?

I got this too, I verified the files and 2 needed to be re-verified.

No issues since then.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, cant play.
how do we contact chat support

reinstalling new world since Verifying doesnt help.

@Scroatal Don’t bother they have no clue and will tell you that devs are working on it

same happen to my GF account.
how to fix
open steam
library
rightclick new world
go properties of it on bottom of the menu
make integrity check
once done go rightclick again on new world in the library
select properties again
then on manage data top right inspect files
a folder should open
check for easy anti cheat (that bs is what make it not working)
search the easy anti cheat.exe file, doubleclick it and install it.
after that the game should work normal

1 Like

Thank you for suggesting this, Although it did not resolve my issue

many ppl have 2 files corrupted. tahts why mostly integrity works. hope you find a solution and post it here for others as well

Spoke to Ana Laura and Bilbo and was told to post here. After the latest patch today, I managed to play for 2 hours straight until I got kicked off for this reason and haven’t been able to connect since.

Character’s Name: Ea5t3r
Server: Kabatakan

same happen to my GF account.
how to fix
open steam
library
rightclick new world
go properties of it on bottom of the menu
make integrity check
once done go rightclick again on new world in the library
select properties again
then on manage data top right inspect files
a folder should open
check for easy anti cheat (that bs is what make it not working)
search the easy anti cheat.exe file, doubleclick it and install it.
after that the game should work normal

I have the same issue, played for 1 hour after the patchand got kicked.
Now I have the same message.
Character: LuCkYz0r
Server: Harmonia

Are you a bot or something? Quit repeating.

Are you mad?
I wana help and troll ppl like u wont help the issue others face. Better learn your own basica before insult others

Thankyou flatout23 I did what you suggested and touch wood I’ve been in game for 15 mins now

1 Like

same sh!t here
amazon support didnt helped at all, just sent a ticket right now…

I had the same problem,I’ve been cutting trees today before maintenance,after the maintenance is over, I can’t log into the game.tried to fix the game also did not work.

I also have the same issue. I also check my log file and found this:

Report Error: Reason: 51 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d

Can anyone else with the same issue confirm if they also have this message in their log files? I have no reason to be banned in anyway. Can anyone from AGS please provide some correspondence on this issue?

same here. i see no reason why i got banned (if i got) (well fck this i used overwolf minimap, however not anymore since its pointless…)

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and gaming.
How about we file a report on this and see what devs know about it?

I would need logs and character name, so anyone interested in sharing info let me know.
Make sure to perform basic troubleshooting, for example integrity check on steam.
We suggest this basic steps.

Have Steam perform an integrity check on the game files, you can lear how to do that here:
(Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files)

Make sure Windows and graphics card are up to date.
Update Windows: (Update Windows)

Remeber Easy Anticheat must be activated and run alongside New World, make sure you have it installed and running.

Verify system requirements as well, you can check them here: (New World System Requirements - Support | Amazon Games)

Try deleting the appdata folders for the game it can be found in the following locations:
C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\AGS
C:\Users\AppData\Local\AGS
the shortcut to your folder is %appdata%

After that, basic troubleshooting must be performed.
Check out our page (New World - Support | Amazon Games)

If non of the above work and you perform all of the troubleshooting, no worries, just send logs.

Logs can be obtained by following these steps:
Instructions for generating a DXdiag: (Open and run DxDiag.exe (Open and run DxDiag.exe))
Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
  3. Paste the contents of the file into your message. Send a pastebin of your logs to me via PM.

1- Submit error at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\New World Alpha\CrashUploaderLog.txt

2- Send a pastebin of your logs to me via PM. It will be the most recent file under :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:/Users//AppData/local/AGS\LogBackups.“
This info will help understand what is going on.

Cheers!

3 Likes