Long Ques & Wait Times

Could we maybe see Priority Queing for anyone who’d buy it? Or maybe allow us to transfer characters sooner than two weeks? I created a character on Theleme this morning and did some grinding and then logged off to see a 1147 player que? I know there is a lot of streamers jumping on the game but seriously, I can’t play my character without waiting in a 1200 person que. Please consider allowing us to transfer our characters today or tomorrow. I know it’s stressful for everyone at Amazon but I’ll be disappointed if there isn’t priority queing or character transfers ASAP. (PS, if you play Theleme US West, feel free to join End of the Horizon Company ;D)
@TrevzorFTW

4 Likes

uhh i vote no for “buying” que’s. Though they allow people to move free within the first 2 week.

2 Likes

Wait, we can move freely right now?

No. I think he meant he supports transfers, rather than paid to bypass queue.

Something needs to be done, though. Starting over (on a new server) at this point is a put off.

1 Like

I completely agree with you. Eventually I will make a new character to explore other variations of builds without respec’ing my main account, but right now, I just want to grind and I can’t even.

for sure is, I understand why people dont want to move considering everyone is in their clan n such.

2 Likes

I’d pay for priority queue. I’d pay quite a lot actually, probably several hundred dollars a month at this point if I could just get back in the game and actually participate.

1 Like

It seems like a large amount of the servers have over 1k in que. I’d love to see a 1k player increase for each server, who knows what the Que’s may look like after that change.

1 Like

The ONLY way i’d be kk with it, is if there were other pro’s to it then just “get ahead” in line.

1 Like

I’d also love to see a High Pop server that is truly high pop! But If they do that, Im sure it’ll still be full because most of the streamers would probably head there.

It would have to be so expensive that not everyone would buy it otherwise it would have zero value. Its best for all of us that Amazon actually find a way out of this pickle instead of instituting some sort of vip access thing but at this point I just want to play the darn game :frowning:.

1 Like

I agree man. I’m really just trying to throw a decent suggestion out there though, like maybe a $5-10 dollar a month for priority queue and maybe a different bonus? Just thinking about the costs of the servers too, etc.

I am here, on the forums, because currently locked out of my server with over 1400 queue at last attempt lol

1 Like

I’m currently 710 in queue on Theleme on US West

It probably needs to be much more expensive otherwise everyone would just buy it and it would have no value.

1 Like

Wanna know something sad? My 12 key mouse is bound to F1-F12. I accidentally pressed the 4 key, which is F4, and pressed alt at the same time. That’s how I ruined my own night.

1 Like

Oh no worries i get it. Just letting you know my POV on it as well.

1 Like

YIKES bro, I hopped off to play some Valorant and came back to see this. LMFAO

oof RIP my dude

1 Like

If you’re on Theleme US West server and chose syndicate, join end of the horizon company w me and wetshake :))) 659 baby grinding to number 1 position on queeeeeeeee

1 Like