Look me in the eyes and tell me the US-West Mag Mell server doesn't need a rollback

This is actually stupid and nobody in marauders is willing to fess up to this BS.

14 Likes

Holy crap. Thats a bad bug.

1 Like

You don’t say

1 Like

As a marauder, I say it is BS. So much server wide damage happened from territory losing levels on everything. Definitely need a rollback

6 Likes

A sensible marauder player?!
The end times are coming!!!

4 Likes

Why does this video have no audio?

I pulled it off someone else’s post…
I listened to it and it had audio.
Weird.

I was there when it happened…all of a sudden the server time warped into the future, every town under invasion, wars instantly won, all the crafting stations downgraded, people losing houses, Mar’s took bright, Coven took monarchs, the server time is wrong, and people have ridiculous amounts of /played time - Mine shows 19days20hours, people are getting steam achievements for playtime…ITS CHAOS

2 Likes

Yep, it also took our money for declaring war and didn’t declare war. Mag Mell is seriously messed up and needs a reset.

2 Likes

Thanks for these reports, we are currently taking Mag Mell offline to investigate these reports.

13 Likes

Please I just hit 39 DO NOT DO A ROLLBACK!

Thank you for a quick response.

1 Like

Dude its just been like 2 hours. A rollback if needed will not be the end of the world.

1 Like

Investigating that streamer?

1 Like

You are big mad over the server messing up, wasn’t anything we did lmao.

2 Likes

Literally he did nothing wrong, he even says “No way this doesn’t get rolled back” The entire server went down lol

1 Like

The server got rolled forward about 18 days. BW and MB were takin the same way. As long as we keep our war for tomorrow we’ll have BW anyway

1 Like

Why would they investigate the Streamer?

There is something clearly wrong with the server.

2 Likes

2 hours no big deal? Are ya kidding me? I just changed all my armor, jewelry etc…etc… 2 hours to me will be a big headache not to mention how much time I spent in the trading post finding everything.

2 Likes