****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Blocked my view was unable to pick up items.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: When I killed a Lost One in Crow Rest near the well I was unable to loot the mob or pull Well and the Loot Bag stayed up even though I ran all the way back to the city. Had to Logout hope its not still on now.
I know its a known bug but heres a screenshot as past threads didnt include one.
When this happens, step away from the problem loot bag.
Then, drop a potion or any item really.
Next, walk away from your newly dropped item, far enough so that when you drop another item that it doesn’t combine your 2nd dropped item into the same discarded items pile.
Now, pick up the first item you dropped, then move to the second item you dropped and pick that up as well.
Finally, you are able to interact with objects again, as well as pick up the problem loot bag that caused the issue.
Note: Sometimes you have to do this twice to get this workaround to work. if you don’t like this workaround, a quick relog solves this issue to. but, if you’re in an expedition it saves time so you don’t have to run thru the whole dungeon again after you do the relog method.
Just loot anything else and it’s gone. If you can’t loot cause of the well, just prone.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.