Lost 10,000 Orichalcum

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Little Changita
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lilliput
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: On November 22, at 9am I purchased 10k Orichalcum and became encumbered. After dropping the 10k Orichalcum I was still encumbered and was unable to drop anything more to move. I tried to pick up the Orichalcum at this point, but was unable to pick up what was dropped. At this point I attempted to sell items in the auction house in an attempt to lighten my load, but this still did not allow me to pick up my item off of the ground.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was not able to pick up my dropped item
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Purchasing an overabundance of material, dropping it to move, and being unable to pick it back up again.
2 Likes

I really wish there were a warning when we are buying too much stuff to get us encumbered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.