Lost 15k Gold after Declaring War

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find [here:]

• What is your character name in New World: Awcream
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Topan
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I logged on New world and declared war on the reekwater territory for 15k and I did not get the bid for the war, I later found out someone else in my company declared war before me but the company bank only received the first 7.5k bid back after we did not get the claim on the territory.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am broke as the 15k was out of my personal funds and now I don’t have any money to declare war if another opportunity arises
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No currently I am basically broke and I don’t know what to do I played for over 100 hours to get that much money
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Steam Community :: Screenshot All i have is this screenshot showing I have no money because I was not recording but i did not buy anything of the market or transfer anything I just logged on and declared war and didn’t get my money back.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Declare war after another company member declares war (I believe this was the reason why I was not refunded)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.