Lost furnishing schematic after salvaging

• What is your character name in New World: Thelry

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eupana

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged a nice new rosewood bookcase furnishing schematic to learn the recipe, and it is gone into the void. :frowning:

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Extremely disappointing as a furnisher to find a nice new schematic you’ve been searching for only to have it disappear into the void when you try to learn it.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvage a furnishing item schematic and it evaporates into the void without learning the recipe.

• Video of issue: New World - Losing Furnishing Schematics - YouTube

1 Like

@TigerCr4ne

Can those who have lost their prized furnishing schematics to this bug be compensated in a manner similar to the lost harvesting gear issue? I am now afraid to try salvaging/learning the rest of my schematics. :frowning:

I’m the dedicated furnisher for our company - the fact that we can’t currently trade or sell furniture… and now this new bug definitely sucks…

Short clip showing the issue here: New World - Losing Furnishing Schematics - YouTube

The notification that you’ve learned a new schematic does not pop up, and I have confirmed that the schematic has not been learned at the workshop.

Just tried salvaging another rare schematic… sure enough… lost to the void :frowning:

Please do something about this as this is severely crippling my ability to play my role as furnisher! It’s very disappointing losing a rare schematic you worked hard to get…

Is no one else having an issue with this? Just lost a 3rd schematic trying to salvage… extremely disappointing.

There needs to be some sort of internal confirmation added into the game that ensures the schematic has been learned before deleting the schematic out of your inventory…

It’s a known issue.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info!! It was not on the known issues list when I posted, so I’m glad to see it there now. :slight_smile:

I just found 2 Circular Curio Teak Shelfs on the trading post for $25 each. I bought them both, 1 for myself and 1 for another furnisher in my company. Same issue that you had. I salvaged to learn and the pop up that i learned it did not show up. So i looked around for it, re logged and its gone. So i am saving all new schematics until we get some type of verification that this issue is fixed. At least it was not a 20k storage chest.

What is your character name in New World: Tincture

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Foklvangr

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged Teak circular curio shelf and iron bound wall mounted lantern to learn the recipes, and it is gone into the void. :frowning:

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Extremely disappointing as a furnisher to find a new schematic only to have it disappear into the void when you try to learn it.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvage a furnishing item schematic and it evaporates into the void without learning the recipe.

When: 11/20/2021

Hey I just had the same issue

My name is Sniper GOD
I’m on the server Ydalir

I salvaged a bunch of schematics and didnt get any of the teak ones, and I didnt get this rug.
Im pretty annoyed, i even spent gold on some

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.