Lost item in Trading Post

Hi i have had a Grand Rune of Holding listed for sell in the Trading Post, yesterday i saw that someone else also posted the same item at a lower price so i cancelled my sell to resell it at a lower price. I never got the Rune back and now it says that the Rune is a completed sell but i never got any money from it. So now i lost both the Rune and if it really did sell didnt get any money either. I really hope you can help me with this as it takes alot of time to get those 1500 gold and 7 k reputation to buy it. And i really need all the coins i can save.

Hello there:

We are sorry you are having this issue.
We are gathering all the info we can in order to understand it better.
Would you mind giving some info?

We need character name and logs.

Instructions for generating a DXdiag: (Open and run DxDiag.exe (Open and run DxDiag.exe))
Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
  3. Paste the contents of the file into your message. Send a pastebin of your logs to me via PM.

1- Submit error at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\New World Alpha\CrashUploaderLog.txt

2- Send a pastebin of your logs to me via PM. It will be the most recent file under :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:/Users//AppData/local/AGS\LogBackups.“
This info will help understand what is going on.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.