Lost like 6ish hours progress

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Vincenzo Toghe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Wonderland
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lost atleast 6 Hours Progress not shure, everthing i farmed and made is gone, also i was in some rnd place.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost a bunch of Materials and Quest and skill progress.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i will never be able to financially recover from this.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

We have an announcement about that here: [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance for EU Central Region - #4 by Lane

1 Like

So let me get this straight, you are just rollbacking now. And you turned off AH once again lmao…What about the reimbursements that started this entire mess? Are they being added still? Or is this just rip NW?

1 Like

Same here, I lost all the materials I used before this “emergency maintenance”. All the materials in TP seems to be sold but, i got no gold. The weawing materials I used to get those few more levels are gone, so are the levels i got from those. So you just lost the coin, the materials and levels you used/got before this maintenance. Should I be happy about this? Please don`t try to fix anything, you just end up preaking it more in process.

Same, lot of wasted time…i get that playing the game is still a waste of time…but now not even the sense of progress after playing, you get back in time that’s even worse…It looks like you are rewarding the non grinding players…Meh

lol man i didn’t get gold by their crap compensation also no transactions
but i lost a tons of res gathered before maintenance
so is there any reason to login next few days?

Nope, there is none really, i logged on this morning just to log out back, lost all the progress made on voidbent, lost everything basically that i did yesterday. And i know i sound pathetic, but it sucks

rollback was at 12,45 24/11/2021. Stop crying, your farmed mats are not woth as entire Eu servers mess. So stop be chilidish.

2 Likes

I can live with my loss of materials and rares, OPR runs and cash.
But the stars aligned when i crafted an Void gauntlet 591 +29 int and +11crit chance.
I will never be that lucky again, the loss of that one made me ALT F4 this morning and not even wanna start the game again.

1 Like

Nvm

shit happens, but there will be better weapons in the future :smiley:
otherwise bye

don’t tell me what to do and mb i will not say where u should go mate
if this thing become normal after each crap patch - u will start crying too

Same here, my gold got reset almost to 0, all obtained materials vanished, all lucky crafts (including dryad gloves 600 with Nullyfiing oblivion and reduced cooldown perks + 2 focus staff 570+ with blessed perk). 1000 azoth this “compensation” i got, costed me 40 k gold.

I cant understand how people are getting so upset about 5-6h which got a rollback after a game breaking bug. They got the BEST solution possible for the problem. Also people should be directed to the new section before posting a “bug”. Instead of crying instantly take some time to inform yourself there and have a look if something is intended. If you are unhappy leave us alone with your baby rage or start enjoying the game.

Said GA/WH player that was not playing this time.

1 Like

https://forums.newworld.com/t/lost-all-arcana-progress-from-yesterday-that-i-legitimately-did/600891
Look at this i cant even compain about it it gets hidden wtf?

I don’t think people are crying they are pissed off as It’s a total disrespect of peoples time due to their own incompetence. Got like 700+ hours don’t get me wrong enjoyed every minute up until this point but my copium is running out

1 Like

Haha when a compensation needs a compensation

How is AGS planning to compensate EU players who aren’t able to play the game after work since 1 week?

give me ur stuff if you quit. Thx.

1 Like