Lost Yeti Fur Recurve Bow after patch

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: BUMZY
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Karkar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My Yeti Fur Recurve Bow after todays patch just disappeared from my eq
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant play with my lucky bow
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
4 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I assume it has to do with luck being removed from weapons, but the weapon being removed altogether seems very wrong.

• TheBarrowsBOY
  • Yeti Fur Recurve removed from character
  • 11/18/21 3:45pm
  • Topan
  • On log in, standing in West Myrkguard

My Yeti bow is gone, too.

@Luxendra can we get any support at this?

My Yeti Fur Recurve Bow also disappeared from my inventory. Apparently it’s now called the “Bear Fur Recurve” which also drops from Baines.

• What is your character name in New World: Catharis

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscyra

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Logged into my character and was missing one of my equipped weapons (Yeti Fur Recurve Bow)

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m missing one of the items I spent a lot of time farming.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Logged into my character and was missing one of my equipped weapons.

Guys please notice this bug.

@Kay @Luxendra @Tosch Can we get any information about thats why our bows just got deleted and nobody talks from AGS about it?

Same for me as well. Please notice!

I think AGS just gave us a middle-finger on this one :).

Just login an checked, bow still not back and no compensate at all.

They didn’t mention about the yeti bow in any of the recent official news, only the horticulture gear. I was having a glimpse of hope that they just forgot to put it in, but turned out we got straight Ignored.

Maybe the way to deal with problem is to not recognize it as a problem in the first place, well done AGS.

mines gone too :<

missing mine as well, bumping this thread for visibility

Bump.

@Kay @Luxendra @Tosch are you here?

1 Like

It seems our issue got added to the Bug Megathread

It says:

Some players lost their Yeti Fur Recurve Bow

Hopefully we’ll still get a fix for this.

1 Like

At last!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.