- What is your character name in New World: Rumdel
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Omeyocan
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have the Bend Light trait for Life Staff which gives me a healing buff after dodging. If I swap to Void Gauntlet and dodge, the buff is triggered. I think it should only be triggered when I’m wielding Life Staff, though?
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- How did the issue effect your gameplay: It helps me.
- Were you able to recover from the issue: Didn’t try to.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip a Life Staff and a Void Gauntlet, take the Bend Light trait, swap to Void Gauntlet, dodge, and check to see if you get the healing buff.
Not sure you’re aware but VG also has a dodge Heal mechanic in the right tree
Yeah, I don’t have that trait, though, and that one just heals you whereas what I’m getting is a buff that increases the strength of my heals.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.